Πέμπτη 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

17. Kings of Leon-Only by the Night


Come a little CLOSER. I need to feel you breathing down my neck in the night. I wanna CRAWL into your arms, take off your glasses, kiss your lips and your elbows and then move a little bit to the south. It’s a fierce night, it’s all about SEX ON FIRE. I wanna use your body, even though afterwards I’ll feel all alone, and I'll keep thinking that I could USE SOMEBODY, someone like you. I would take you to MANHATTAN and dance the night away with you. Man! What a REVELRY! I know we’re not 17 anymore, you can tell by the little wrinkles around our eyes, but it’s ok. Now I can tell what I m feeling. I got a NOTION that I want you. But I mean I really-really want you. It’s only through you that I can BE SOMEBODY. And I m quite sure that together we we can even fall asleep in the middle of the COLD DESERT and never feel the moist sand whipping our bodies. We’ll be forever on fire.

Sexy as hell.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: